I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a BET show since “106 & Park” with AJ and Free and that wasn’t even close to scripted drama. Kevin Hart, Boris Kodjoe and a handful of other funny heartthrobs that will keep your eyes pleased and ears ringing, lead the way on “Real Husbands Of Hollywood.” A not-so-real reality show that follows the men for a change. Premiering this Tuesday, “RHOH” is sure to bring those who once abandoned BET back to the black-owned network!
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson
- Celebrity Swirls
- Darren Wilson’s Injuries After He Killed Michael Brown, Jr.
- Remembering the Artist Annie Lee
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards
- November 24-30: This Week in Black History
- American Music Awards 2014 [PHOTOS]