I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a BET show since “106 & Park” with AJ and Free and that wasn’t even close to scripted drama. Kevin Hart, Boris Kodjoe and a handful of other funny heartthrobs that will keep your eyes pleased and ears ringing, lead the way on “Real Husbands Of Hollywood.” A not-so-real reality show that follows the men for a change. Premiering this Tuesday, “RHOH” is sure to bring those who once abandoned BET back to the black-owned network!
- Behind The Jam: 2015 Fantastic Voyage Headliners Revealed!
- HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY: Best Michael Jackson Videos of All-Time
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Via Social Media
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- Married Couples Club: Celebrating Black Love
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- Students Return To School in Ferguson