I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a BET show since “106 & Park” with AJ and Free and that wasn’t even close to scripted drama. Kevin Hart, Boris Kodjoe and a handful of other funny heartthrobs that will keep your eyes pleased and ears ringing, lead the way on “Real Husbands Of Hollywood.” A not-so-real reality show that follows the men for a change. Premiering this Tuesday, “RHOH” is sure to bring those who once abandoned BET back to the black-owned network!
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- Not Always For Laughs: The Most Important Memes About The Ferguson Decision
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson
- Celebrity Swirls
- Darren Wilson’s Injuries After He Killed Michael Brown, Jr.