I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a BET show since “106 & Park” with AJ and Free and that wasn’t even close to scripted drama. Kevin Hart, Boris Kodjoe and a handful of other funny heartthrobs that will keep your eyes pleased and ears ringing, lead the way on “Real Husbands Of Hollywood.” A not-so-real reality show that follows the men for a change. Premiering this Tuesday, “RHOH” is sure to bring those who once abandoned BET back to the black-owned network!
- Guess Who Almost Recorded These Hits!
- Celebrity Couples Who Could Be Related
- Before They Were Stars: Celebrity First Jobs I
- Celebrities Who Attended Howard University
- Celebrity Members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Broken Engagements: Hollywood Style
- 30 Under 30: The Hottest Celebrities That Just May Be Too Young For You