I don’t think I’ve been this excited about a BET show since “106 & Park” with AJ and Free and that wasn’t even close to scripted drama. Kevin Hart, Boris Kodjoe and a handful of other funny heartthrobs that will keep your eyes pleased and ears ringing, lead the way on “Real Husbands Of Hollywood.” A not-so-real reality show that follows the men for a change. Premiering this Tuesday, “RHOH” is sure to bring those who once abandoned BET back to the black-owned network!
- Celebs Who Got in Trouble for Using the N-Word
- Happy 84th Birthday Ray Charles: 10 Artists That Have Sampled + Covered His Biggest Hits
- The Best, Worst & Most Controversial Album Covers of All-Time
- September 22-28: This Week in Black History
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Pics (9/12-9/19)
- Celebrity Male Sex Symbols That Don’t Have Kids – And We’re Shocked!
- Couples Who Survived Infidelity