Gerald Maxwell Rivera was born in Brooklyn, New York on May 23, 1973. The son of a Puerto Rican mother and a Haitian father, this sultry singer has been running the neo-soul airwaves since his first album “Urban Hang Suite” dropped in 1996.
- What Happened? Stars Who Said They’d Retire But Never Did
- Reality TV Stars Who Landed Spin-Offs
- 23 Gorgeous Photos Of Selena Quintanilla-Pérez You’ve Probably Never Seen Before
- Black Girl Magic: 15 T-Shirts That Celebrate Womanhood
- Our Top Choices for ‘The Wiz’ Musical Cast
- Famous Folks Who Grew Up Without a Father
- Nickelodeon’s 28th Annual Kids’ Choice Awards