Gerald Maxwell Rivera was born in Brooklyn, New York on May 23, 1973. The son of a Puerto Rican mother and a Haitian father, this sultry singer has been running the neo-soul airwaves since his first album “Urban Hang Suite” dropped in 1996.
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- The Cosby Show: Where Are They Now?
- Celebs Hit Up The 40/40 Club’s 10th Anniversary
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- June 19: This Day in Black Music History
- 17 Reasons Why It Sucks to be the Only Black Person in the Office