The Lincoln Center’s Avery Fisher Hall in New York city served as the meet-up spot for last night’s world premiere of Baz Luhrmann’s extravagant adaptation of “The Great Gatsby”. Of course it’s only fitting that Hollywood starlets and guests for the evening donned fashion from the 1920′s. From slicked backed hair, to floral printed lace gown, these celebrities went for over-top-elegance. Check it out!
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- The Best Of Resort Collections 2014
- Tony Awards 2013: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- WARDROBE WARS: Kelly Rowland vs Gabrielle Union
- FAB FINDS: 9 White-Hot Summer Accessories Under $50
- WARDROBE WARS: Selita Ebanks vs Lala Anthony
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week