A group of black students at Harvard are making a powerful statement about the institutional racism they say they have experienced through an eye-opening photography project. See more on their website itooamharvard.tumblr.com.
- Stars That Fell From Grace
- Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Out and Proud Celebrities
- HAIR ENVY: The Hottest Celebrity Tresses