Hurricane Sandy barreled through the Northeast, leaving behind fierce flood water, millions without power and the epiphany that the amazing place that is New York City, is not as untouchable as it may seem.
Mayor Bloomberg said, “We had a storm of unprecedented proportions.” Thanks to some of our loyal readers, we are able to share the devastation in photos with you. In case you’re like me–safe, warm, dry and still blessed enough to have power, your front yard doesn’t look like what these photos display. Check out some of the devastation here.
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- Celebs Hit Up The 40/40 Club’s 10th Anniversary
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- June 19: This Day in Black Music History
- 17 Reasons Why It Sucks to be the Only Black Person in the Office
- June 18: This Day in Black Music History