When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- 25 Of The Most Underrated Beauties In Hollywood
- Making History: Top 10 Richest Black Actors
- NO LOVE: Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost Custody Of Their Kids
- February 10: This Day in Black History
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- Girl Power: Saluting The Best In Sports
- February 9: This Day in Black History