When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Celebrities Hit The White House Correspondents Dinner
- Pending Celebrity Lawsuits
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- The NBA’s Most Loved Family: 28 Cutest Moments From The Currys!
- They ARE The Purpose! #FantasticVoyage
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big