When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- All The Glamorous Looks From Last Night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner [PHOTOS]
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Our Favorite Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Moments!
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!
- So Famous, Last Name Not Necessary