When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- The Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Via Social Media
- September 1-7: This week in Black History
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (8/22-8/29)
- Porsha Williams Brings Down the House!
- Behind The Jam: 2015 Fantastic Voyage Headliners Revealed!
- HAPPY 56TH BIRTHDAY: Best Michael Jackson Videos of All-Time
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big