When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Celebrating President Barack Obama’s 54th Birthday
- Nene Leakes’ Hottest Head-Turning Looks
- 21 Instagram Cuties That You May Not Know
- Bizarre Celebrity Interviews
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Celebrities Who Have Lost a Child
- Mixin’ Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers