When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- KISS & TELL: Famous Women With Loose Lips
- Celebs Who Rock or Rocked Dreadlocks
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
- 25 Sparkly Heels Perfect For Holiday Parties
- Celebrity Winter Babies!