When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Battle of the…Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
- #TheGreyMovement: The Ultimate Hair Accessory
- Chef Showtime: David From ‘Real World New Orleans’ Cooks On YouTube Now
- Fit & Fly: Stars Who Take The Hottest Gym Selfies
- “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)