When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- 30 Under 30: The Hottest Celebrities That Just May Be Too Young For You
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (7/18-7/25)
- From the Projects to a Penthouse
- Degrees of Separation between Jack Johnson & Porsha Williams
- Guess My Age: Celebs Keeping It Tight
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
- Prenups of the Rich & Famous