When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time
- The Must-Have Memorial Day BBQ Playlist
- Hot Chocolate
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Famous Men Who Had A Baby Or Fell In Love With A Stripper
- #ThrowbackThursday: Kirk Franklin Through The Years
- Remembering Mike Brown On His 19th Birthday (May 20, 1996- August 9, 2014)