When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Celebrity Moms with Three or More Children
- Who Was Best Dressed At The 2015 Met Gala?
- Celebrity Moms with Two Children
- Where Are They Now: The Cast of ‘Love & Basketball’ 15 Years Later
- Celebrity Moms with One Child
- Happy Birthday Chris Brown: Celebrating 26 Of His Best Looks!
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/24-5/1)