When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner
- Celebrating The Best Gams In The Business
- 15 Black Movies We’d Like to See Get a Sequel
- Glamorous Celebrity Grandmothers
- Celebrating The Best In Black: Our Favorite Magazine Cover Stars
- Short And Long: Celebrities Who Rock Both Looks
- Red Carpet Showdown: 2015 American Music Awards