When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Mixin’ Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years
- Celebrity Engagements We Didn’t See Coming
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- Posing For PETA – Celebrities Who’ve Bared It All
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies, Celebrities React Via Social Media
- Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault