When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Singers Whose Voices Have Gotten Better…Or Worse
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1
- TV Shows Cancelled Due To Controversy
- Celebrating Celebs With Gap Teeth
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- FAB FINDS: Rep Your Superbowl Team with Cute Athletic Gear