When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Out and Proud Celebrities
- HAIR ENVY: The Hottest Celebrity Tresses
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV