When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Best of the Boys: Male Groups
- 25 Dusters You Need In Your Fall Wardrobe
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- Top 10 Kinds Of Crazy Exes
- Battle Of The Babes: Kim Kardashian VS. Amber Rose
- Battle of the…Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!