When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)
- Celebrity Sparks – Stars Who Met On Set
- Bootylicious Babes Through the Years
- Spotted! Looks From “June By June Ambrose” For HSN
- #Honor911: 13 Years Later We Still Remember The Lives Lost On September 11th
- Happy Birthday Taraji! 10 Hot Looks from Our Favorite Actress
- #TJMSTour: The Tom Joyner Morning Show Hits the Road