When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- The NBA’s Most Loved Family: 28 Cutest Moments From The Currys!
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents
- Lighting vs. Lightening OR Black & Bleached
- Ride Or Die! Celebrity Women Who Stayed By Their Men Over The Years