When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Our Favorite Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Moments!
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!
- 20 Of The Best Accessories Ever…According To Instagram
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!
- So Famous, Last Name Not Necessary
- Cuteness Overload: Celebrity Family Moments That Made Us Say “Aww”