When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (8/15-8/22)
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- I Ain’t Saying They a Gold Digger …
- People Who Became Famous After Dating Celebrities
- Memorable Musical Collaborations of YesterYear
- FAB FINDS: 25 Ways To Rock Denim From Head-To-Toe
- Famous Sons & Daughters of Preachers