When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/3-10/9)
- Besties Forever: Remembering These TV BFF’s
- Shocking (Or Not) Celebrity Splits This Year
- Make That Money: Celebrities Who Worked Together After They Broke Up
- Celebrity Lawsuits Filed In 2015
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous
- Had It & Lost It – Celebrity Riches to Rags