When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Newlywed Bliss: Celebrity Couples Married Less Than Five Years
- 30 Under 30: The Hottest Celebrities That Just May Be Too Young For You
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time
- The Must-Have Memorial Day BBQ Playlist
- Hot Chocolate
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)