When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- MERRY CHRISTMAS: Celebrities Wearing Red & Looking Hot Doing So!
- 15 Classic Soul Christmas Songs
- Famous Folks Who Got Fired From Their Jobs
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)
- Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost It All To Drugs
- Ride Or Die! Celebrity Women Who Stayed By Their Men Over The Years