When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Celebrities Who Have Lost a Child
- Mixin’ Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years
- Celebrity Engagements We Didn’t See Coming
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts