When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Shortest Celebrity Rebounds To Date
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/18-10/24)
- Gary With Da Tea’s Halloween Costumes [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- 21 Of The Coolest Sweatshirts Ever
- HAPPY 42nd BIRTHDAY: The Sexiest Photos Of Gabrielle Union & Tracee Ellis Ross
- Celebrity Bankruptcies
- Big Boned Babes That Make Us Proud Of Our Curves