When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Happy 57th Birthday MJ: The Best Michael Jackson Videos/Performances of All-Time
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Katrina 10: The Anniversary In Pictures
- Biggest Celebrity Scandals This Year
- Professional Sports Hall of Shame
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Hair Makeovers of 2015
- Popular Sitcom Stars Who Have Died