When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson
- Celebrity Swirls
- Darren Wilson’s Injuries After He Killed Michael Brown, Jr.
- Remembering the Artist Annie Lee
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards
- November 24-30: This Week in Black History
- American Music Awards 2014 [PHOTOS]