When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- Idris, Keke, Kerry, Uzo & More At The 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- Celebs Caught Creepin’
- Baby Bumps, Booty & Blue Ivy: The Best Moments From The MTV Music Awards
- Remembering Aaliyah 13 Years Later (January 16, 1979 -August 25, 2001)
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (8/15-8/22)
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?