When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Black Celebrity Moms Who Won In 2014
- So Sue Me! Celebrity Lawsuits
- MERRY CHRISTMAS: Celebrities Wearing Red & Looking Hot Doing So!
- 15 Classic Soul Christmas Songs
- Famous Folks Who Got Fired From Their Jobs
- Celebrities Who Allegedly Had Same-Sex Affairs
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (12/12-12/19)