When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Famous Family Swirls
- February 27: This Day in Black History
- AHOY! The Star Studded 2015 Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/13-2/20)
- February 26: This Day in Black History
- Celebs Attend ‘Focus’ Los Angeles Premiere
- 25 Sexy Cut-Out Dresses You Need This Weekend