When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- #FantasticVoyage15 Via Social Media, Pt. 2
- Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
- #FantasticVoyage15 via Social Media
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/3-4/10)
- 50 Amazing Makeup Transformations on Instagram
- Celebrity Real Life Teachers And Those Who Played Them On TV
- Celebrity Cougars & Sugar Daddies