When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- The Best, Worst & Most Controversial Album Covers of All-Time
- September 22-28: This Week in Black History
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Pics (9/12-9/19)
- Celebrity Male Sex Symbols That Don’t Have Kids – And We’re Shocked!
- Couples Who Survived Infidelity
- Baby Makers: Celebs Who Have 4 or More Kids
- Guess Who: Kids Of Famous Celebrity Parents