When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- Posing For PETA – Celebrities Who’ve Bared It All
- Celebrities Take To Social Media To Remember Bobbi Kristina
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies, Celebrities React Via Social Media
- Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- Most Revealing Celebrity Outfits Ever