When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Famous Sons & Daughters of Preachers
- Celebs We’re Kind Of Sick Of (For Right Now)…
- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY: Stars That Came From Wealthy Families!
- Atlanta Exes: Meet The Cast
- Celebrating Black Stars with Emmy Awards
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (Week of 8/9-8/15)
- Celebrities Who Broke Up After Giving Birth