When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (9/26-10/2)
- Celebrity Male Sex Symbols That Don’t Have Kids – And We’re Shocked!
- Comeback Kids: Famous Folks Who Returned To Stardom
- Gay Athletes
- They Really Woke Up Like This: The Best Celebrity Make Up-Free Selfies
- Celebrating Hip Hop’s Coolest Dads
- Smart & Sexy: Male Celebrities with Degrees