When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- Oh Baby! Moms Who Showed Off Their Baby Bumps On Social Media
- Celebrity Winter Babies!
- Really! They Dated?
- Who’s Your Daddy? Celebrity Look-a-Likes
- 20 Gift Ideas To Help You Jumpstart Your BFF’s Fitness New Year’s Resolutions In Style
- 25 Christmas Spirits That Will Deck Your Halls