When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV
- Fine…But Crazy!
- Funny, Clever & Just Plain Weird Celebrity Male Names
- September 15-21: This Week in Black History
- The National Anthem – Best & Worst Performances
- The 10 Accessories Seen at #NYFW You’ll Want To Buy This Spring
- This Week’s Hottest Instagrams (9/5-9/12)