When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/20-2/27)
- February 28: This Day in Black History
- Famous Family Swirls
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 2
- February 27: This Day in Black History
- AHOY! The Star Studded 2015 Tom Joyner Foundation Fantastic Voyage presented by Ford
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (2/13-2/20)