When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- The #AllstateTomJoynerFamilyReunion Via Social Media
- Backup Singers Who Made it Big
- Married Couples Club: Celebrating Black Love
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- Students Return To School in Ferguson
- Idris, Keke, Kerry, Uzo & More At The 66th Annual Emmy Awards
- Celebs Caught Creepin’