When the first black residents of South Florida arrived in the 1880s from the Bahamas to work at the Peacock Inn on Biscayne Bay, they established the Village West neighborhood in Miami’s Coconut Grove section.
- Guess These Celebrity Birthplaces?!
- THE BEST OF: The Hottest Athletes That Have Posed For ESPN’s Body Issue
- Famous Folks with Honorary Degrees
- Happy Birthday Lance Gross: 32 Photos Of One Of Hollywood’s Most Eligible Bachelors
- Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
- Celebrity Jailbirds
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (6/27-7/4)