The Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity was founded on December 4, 1906 at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. It’s the first Black, Inter-Collegiate Greek-Lettered fraternity.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (2/6-2/12)
- Grammy Performances Through the Years: Our Favorites
- February 12: This Day in Black History
- Whitney: Remembering The Music Icon Through The Years (August 9, 1963 – February 11, 2012)
- 25 Of The Most Underrated Beauties In Hollywood
- Making History: Top 10 Richest Black Actors
- NO LOVE: Celebs Who Lost Or Almost Lost Custody Of Their Kids