Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, Nobel laureate and anti-apartheid icon died today, December 5, 2013. In honor of his life, his accomplishments and his sacrifices, we pay tribute to him. Here are just a few of his eloquent and thought provoking quotes.
- 17 Celebrity Mamas (And Grandmas) Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack
- How The Stars Got Ready For The 2016 Met Gala + Red Carpet Photos
- Remembering James Brown On What Would’ve Been His 83rd Birthday
- Celebrities Hit The White House Correspondents Dinner
- Pending Celebrity Lawsuits
- #FantasticVoyage16 via Social Media
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV