Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, Nobel laureate and anti-apartheid icon died today, December 5, 2013. In honor of his life, his accomplishments and his sacrifices, we pay tribute to him. Here are just a few of his eloquent and thought provoking quotes.
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- Top 10 Kinds Of Crazy Exes
- Battle of the…Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
- #TheGreyMovement: The Ultimate Hair Accessory
- Chef Showtime: David From ‘Real World New Orleans’ Cooks On YouTube Now
- Fit & Fly: Stars Who Take The Hottest Gym Selfies