Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, Nobel laureate and anti-apartheid icon died today, December 5, 2013. In honor of his life, his accomplishments and his sacrifices, we pay tribute to him. Here are just a few of his eloquent and thought provoking quotes.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (5/22-5/28)
- Social Media Junkies: Stars Who Can’t Seem To Put Their Phone Down!
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years
- Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child
- Newlywed Bliss: Celebrity Couples Married Less Than Five Years
- 30 Under 30: The Hottest Celebrities That Just May Be Too Young For You
- Royalty Brown’s Photo Album