Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, Nobel laureate and anti-apartheid icon died today, December 5, 2013. In honor of his life, his accomplishments and his sacrifices, we pay tribute to him. Here are just a few of his eloquent and thought provoking quotes.
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years
- Celebrity Engagements We Didn’t See Coming
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- Posing For PETA – Celebrities Who’ve Bared It All
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies, Celebrities React Via Social Media
- Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)