Nelson Mandela, the first black president of South Africa, Nobel laureate and anti-apartheid icon died today, December 5, 2013. In honor of his life, his accomplishments and his sacrifices, we pay tribute to him. Here are just a few of his eloquent and thought provoking quotes.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (1/29-2/5)
- Remembering Trayvon Martin On His 21st Birthday
- Celebrities React To Maurice White’s Death
- Celebrities That Had Kids At A Shockingly Young Age!
- Hip Hop Firsts: 10 Rappers That Made History
- Famous Folks Who Have Allegedly Taken A Life
- Meet The Cuties Of Super Bowl 50