I remember my first encounter with Fashion Fair cosmetics. My mother swore by it, and because I wanted to be my mother when I grew up, I stole her bright red lipstick and wore it for my 8th grade pictures–that didn’t work out so well. Fast forward to today and Fashion Fair is no longer your mother’s go-to makeup.
They’ve got a brand new modern look thanks to their new Creative Makeup Director and celebrity makeup artist, Sam Fine. Sam has been responsible for making our favorite brown girls pretty–Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Hudson, Queen Latifah, Naomi Campbell, Tyra Banks and Mary J. Blige just to name a few. It’s no surprise that makeup experts and enthusiasts (like myself) have been patiently awaiting with excitement for the first of many new things from the staple makeup brand.
The Sam Fine Fashion Fair Supreme Color Collection debuted on Tuesday, January 15th at select stores including Macy’s, Lord & Taylor, BonTon, Belk, Dillard’s and on fashionfair.com. Take a look. I’m off to get that violet lippy!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- The Best Of Resort Collections 2014
- Tony Awards 2013: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- WARDROBE WARS: Kelly Rowland vs Gabrielle Union
- FAB FINDS: 9 White-Hot Summer Accessories Under $50
- WARDROBE WARS: Selita Ebanks vs Lala Anthony
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week