Black History Month originated in 1926, founded by Carter G. Woodson and was created to celebrate achievements, births, important timelines, events and to remember those we lost.
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- Posing For PETA – Celebrities Who’ve Bared It All
- Celebrities Take To Social Media To Remember Bobbi Kristina
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dies, Celebrities React Via Social Media
- Celebs Who Have Been Accused of Sexual Assault
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/18-7/24)
- Most Revealing Celebrity Outfits Ever