Black History Month originated in 1926, founded by Carter G. Woodson and was created to celebrate achievements, births, important timelines, events and to remember those we lost.
- Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY: Malia Obama Turns 17!
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (6/26-7/3)
- Out and Proud Celebrities
- HAIR ENVY: The Hottest Celebrity Tresses
- Stars Who Broke Into The Industry After Reality TV