Black History Month originated in 1926, founded by Carter G. Woodson and was created to celebrate achievements, births, important timelines, events and to remember those we lost.
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- The Cosby Show: Where Are They Now?
- Celebs Hit Up The 40/40 Club’s 10th Anniversary
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- June 19: This Day in Black Music History
- 17 Reasons Why It Sucks to be the Only Black Person in the Office