August 13th is International Left-Handers’ Day. Studies vary slightly, but it is thought that about 10% of people are left-handed. Men are slightly more likely than women to be left-handed. In the 18th & 19th centuries left-handed people suffered severe prejudice and were beaten. Fortunately, in the 20th century the prejudice declined and left handed people were not forced to used their right hands. Here’s our list of famous lefties.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagram Pics (10/24-10/31)
- Flashback Friday: Our Favorite Celeb Halloween Costumes of All-Time
- Celebrity Transformations
- Shortest Celebrity Rebounds To Date
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/18-10/24)
- Gary With Da Tea’s Halloween Costumes [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
- 21 Of The Coolest Sweatshirts Ever