August 13th is International Left-Handers’ Day. Studies vary slightly, but it is thought that about 10% of people are left-handed. Men are slightly more likely than women to be left-handed. In the 18th & 19th centuries left-handed people suffered severe prejudice and were beaten. Fortunately, in the 20th century the prejudice declined and left handed people were not forced to used their right hands. Here’s our list of famous lefties.
- Who Was Best Dressed At The 2015 Met Gala?
- Where Are They Now: The Cast of ‘Love & Basketball’ 15 Years Later
- Celebrity Moms with One Child
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/24-5/1)
- #FlashbackFriday: Jamie Foxx Through The Years
- Women Drug Through The Mud Because They Dated Someone Famous
- Celebrities We Can’t Believe Are In Their 70’s!