August 13th is International Left-Handers’ Day. Studies vary slightly, but it is thought that about 10% of people are left-handed. Men are slightly more likely than women to be left-handed. In the 18th & 19th centuries left-handed people suffered severe prejudice and were beaten. Fortunately, in the 20th century the prejudice declined and left handed people were not forced to used their right hands. Here’s our list of famous lefties.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Gossip Gallery: Taraji Needs A Cuddle Buddy, Dave Chappelle Bought Drugs From Idris?, Woman Claims Neyo’s Music Gave Her Seizures
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- Celebrity CEO’s: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- The 20 Most Colorful Winter Coats Out There
- Precious Moments: Cutest Celebrity Kids Of The Week