August 13th is International Left-Handers’ Day. Studies vary slightly, but it is thought that about 10% of people are left-handed. Men are slightly more likely than women to be left-handed. In the 18th & 19th centuries left-handed people suffered severe prejudice and were beaten. Fortunately, in the 20th century the prejudice declined and left handed people were not forced to used their right hands. Here’s our list of famous lefties.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (1/16-1/23)
- Singers Whose Voices Have Gotten Better…Or Worse
- Meet Ev’ry Listener Tour 2015: Week 1
- TV Shows Cancelled Due To Controversy
- Celebrating Celebs With Gap Teeth
- WHAT GIVES? Celebrities Who Always Seem To Be Single
- FAB FINDS: Rep Your Superbowl Team with Cute Athletic Gear