August 13th is International Left-Handers’ Day. Studies vary slightly, but it is thought that about 10% of people are left-handed. Men are slightly more likely than women to be left-handed. In the 18th & 19th centuries left-handed people suffered severe prejudice and were beaten. Fortunately, in the 20th century the prejudice declined and left handed people were not forced to used their right hands. Here’s our list of famous lefties.
- GOSSIP GALLERY: Nelly Blasts Ashanti, Pharrell Calls Mike Brown A Bully, Halle Berry Wants Daughter To Look More Black & More
- People Who Became Famous After Dating Celebrities
- 11 Differences Between a Black & White Thanksgiving Dinner
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- Not Always For Laughs: The Most Important Memes About The Ferguson Decision
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson