August 13th is International Left-Handers’ Day. Studies vary slightly, but it is thought that about 10% of people are left-handed. Men are slightly more likely than women to be left-handed. In the 18th & 19th centuries left-handed people suffered severe prejudice and were beaten. Fortunately, in the 20th century the prejudice declined and left handed people were not forced to used their right hands. Here’s our list of famous lefties.
- Best of the Boys: Male Groups
- 25 Dusters You Need In Your Fall Wardrobe
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)
- The Best On Screen Chemistry…Ever!
- Top 10 Kinds Of Crazy Exes
- Battle Of The Babes: Kim Kardashian VS. Amber Rose
- Battle of the…Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!