The Miami Heat pulled it off again! Last night, the reigning champs captured the 2013 NBA Championship title for the second time in a row. And how did they celebrate? By Boshing themselves! What is Boshing, you ask? Yesteryear when The Heat snagged the coveted Larry O’Brien trophy, Chris Bosh famously drenched himself, in the most suspect fashion, with champagne. Under any other circumstances, we would have let the celebratory gesture slide, but Bosh made the champagne shower so d*mn interesting.
Though not as epic as last time, Bosh wasn’t the only teammate caught with white foam on his face! Thanks to the 100 bottles of rare magnum Moët Ice Impérial champagne, Boshing was made easy!
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
MUST READ: 5 Super-Suspect Chris Bosh Gifs!
- The Shade Is Too Real In #ThanksgivingClapBack
- Sasha & Malia Obama Steal The Show At Presidential Turkey Pardon
- All The Times Jennifer Lopez Dazzled In The Most Exquisite Gowns At The AMAs
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- Damn Gina: Thanksgiving Episodes From Our Favorite 90s Sitcoms
- 13 Times Fantasia Was Our Weight Loss Goal On The ‘Gram
- Give Thanks For Dranks: The Best Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipes