The Miami Heat pulled it off again! Last night, the reigning champs captured the 2013 NBA Championship title for the second time in a row. And how did they celebrate? By Boshing themselves! What is Boshing, you ask? Yesteryear when The Heat snagged the coveted Larry O’Brien trophy, Chris Bosh famously drenched himself, in the most suspect fashion, with champagne. Under any other circumstances, we would have let the celebratory gesture slide, but Bosh made the champagne shower so d*mn interesting.
Though not as epic as last time, Bosh wasn’t the only teammate caught with white foam on his face! Thanks to the 100 bottles of rare magnum Moët Ice Impérial champagne, Boshing was made easy!
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
MUST READ: 5 Super-Suspect Chris Bosh Gifs!
- Misty Copeland’s Historic Performance In ‘Swan Lake’ Is Even Better In Photos
- ESPN’s 2015 Body Issue Beautifully Displays Diversity & Strength Of Your Favorite Athletes
- Meet Janet Jackson’s Dancers For The Unbreakable Tour!
- Steph Curry’s Most Adorable Daddy/Daughter Moments With Show-Stealing Riley
- How Could You Not Get Your Life With These Photos Of EJ Johnson!?
- Our Fave Stars Who Have Landed High End Fashion Campaigns
- Hello Handsome: Intellectual BAEs Who Mentally Seduce Us