Keeping it professional at work, while keeping it cute can be a difficult task. Winter time allows you to be creative with layers, textures and fun accessories to keep you warm.
It’s a good thing I work with such stylishly savvy people. They’ve given me so much inspiration that I’ve been able to breathe new life into my own closet. Check out some of the best winter style spotted in the office.
- Beauty & The Beat: The Best Hairstyles From The 80s, 90s & Today
- The Best Of Resort Collections 2014
- Tony Awards 2013: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- WARDROBE WARS: Kelly Rowland vs Gabrielle Union
- FAB FINDS: 9 White-Hot Summer Accessories Under $50
- WARDROBE WARS: Selita Ebanks vs Lala Anthony
- BEAUTY BEAT: The Best Celeb Makeup Looks Of The Week