Keeping it professional at work, while keeping it cute can be a difficult task. Winter time allows you to be creative with layers, textures and fun accessories to keep you warm.
It’s a good thing I work with such stylishly savvy people. They’ve given me so much inspiration that I’ve been able to breathe new life into my own closet. Check out some of the best winter style spotted in the office.
- Style Stalking: See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- Natural Elegance: 50 Styles Naturalista Brides Need To Try For Their Wedding
- All The Swimsuits You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- According To Women, These Are The Sexiest Things A Man Could Wear
- The Best Looks For Traveling In Style: Because Your Fashion Sense Doesn’t Need A Vacation Too
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards
- Here’s 32 Photos Of Andre Leon Talley Because…Capes