The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday
- If You Got It Flaunt It: Stars Who Regularly Show Off Their Goods…And We’re Not Mad
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson
- Celebrity Swirls
- Darren Wilson’s Injuries After He Killed Michael Brown, Jr.
- Remembering the Artist Annie Lee
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards