The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- Happy 57th Birthday MJ: The Best Michael Jackson Videos/Performances of All-Time
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (8/21-8/27)
- Katrina 10: The Anniversary In Pictures
- Biggest Celebrity Scandals This Year
- Professional Sports Hall of Shame
- The Most Dramatic Celebrity Hair Makeovers of 2015
- Popular Sitcom Stars Who Have Died