The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- 21 Instagram Cuties That You May Not Know
- Bizarre Celebrity Interviews
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagram (7/24-7/30)
- Celebrities Who Have Lost a Child
- Mixin’ Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers
- Upgrade or Downgrade: Did These Celebs Find Better?
- Way Back Wednesday: Lil Kim Through The Years