The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (4/30-5/6)
- Famous Relationships That Could’ve Benefited From Being On ‘Couples Therapy’
- Happy Birthday Chris Brown: Celebrating 27 Of His Best Looks!
- Celebrity Sex Tape Scandals
- 17 Celebrity Mamas (And Grandmas) Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack
- Comeback Kids: Famous Folks Who Returned To Stardom
- How The Stars Got Ready For The 2016 Met Gala + Red Carpet Photos