The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (5/22-5/28)
- Social Media Junkies: Stars Who Can’t Seem To Put Their Phone Down!
- #ThrowbackThursday: Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Through The Years
- Celebrities Who Have Buried a Child
- Newlywed Bliss: Celebrity Couples Married Less Than Five Years
- 30 Under 30: The Hottest Celebrities That Just May Be Too Young For You
- Royalty Brown’s Photo Album