The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- Celebrities with Skin Conditions
- Celebrities Arrested Two or More Times
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (10/3-10/9)
- Besties Forever: Remembering These TV BFF’s
- Shocking (Or Not) Celebrity Splits This Year
- Make That Money: Celebrities Who Worked Together After They Broke Up
- Celebrity Lawsuits Filed In 2015