The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- 30 Of The Most Underrated Beauties In Hollywood
- AUGUST: This Month in Black History
- Guess Who Almost Recorded These Hits!
- Celebrity Couples Who Could Be Related
- Before They Were Stars: Celebrity First Jobs I
- Celebrities Who Attended Howard University
- Celebrity Members of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.