The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920′s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/21)
- Gossip Gallery: Taraji Needs A Cuddle Buddy, Dave Chappelle Bought Drugs From Idris?, Woman Claims Neyo’s Music Gave Her Seizures
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (11/8-11/14)
- Celebrity CEO’s: Stars Who Run Their Own Business Empires
- The Hottest Pixie Cuts
- The 20 Most Colorful Winter Coats Out There
- Precious Moments: Cutest Celebrity Kids Of The Week