The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (1/29-2/5)
- Remembering Trayvon Martin On His 21st Birthday
- Celebrities React To Maurice White’s Death
- Celebrities That Had Kids At A Shockingly Young Age!
- Hip Hop Firsts: 10 Rappers That Made History
- Famous Folks Who Have Allegedly Taken A Life
- Meet The Cuties Of Super Bowl 50