The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- People Who Became Famous After Dating Celebrities
- Memorable Musical Collaborations of YesterYear
- FAB FINDS: 25 Ways To Rock Denim From Head-To-Toe
- Famous Sons & Daughters of Preachers
- Celebs We’re Kind Of Sick Of (For Right Now)…
- MONEY, MONEY, MONEY: Stars That Came From Wealthy Families!
- Atlanta Exes: Meet The Cast