The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- Battle of the…Selfies: Happy Birthday Kim Kardashian AND Amber Rose!
- Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
- #TheGreyMovement: The Ultimate Hair Accessory
- Chef Showtime: David From ‘Real World New Orleans’ Cooks On YouTube Now
- Fit & Fly: Stars Who Take The Hottest Gym Selfies
- “Real Housewives of Atlanta” Through the Seasons
- This Week’s Hottest Instagram Pics (10/10-10/17)