The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- This Week’s Hottest Celebrity Instagrams (4/17-4/24)
- Our Favorite Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion Moments!
- Hecklers Who Took Things Too Far & Regretted It!
- 20 Of The Best Accessories Ever…According To Instagram
- The Worst Celebrity Husbands & Boyfriends Ever!
- So Famous, Last Name Not Necessary
- Cuteness Overload: Celebrity Family Moments That Made Us Say “Aww”