The Urban Dictionary defines Fedora as…One of the coolest hats known to man Worn by 1920’s business men, Indiana Jones, and private detectives – All of which have legendary levels of manliness. Somewhat ironic because the Fedora started as a hat made for women. Who knew? Here’s a few celebs who really pull it off.
- Celebrating The Best Gams In The Business
- 15 Black Movies We’d Like to See Get a Sequel
- Glamorous Celebrity Grandmothers
- Celebrating The Best In Black: Our Favorite Magazine Cover Stars
- Short And Long: Celebrities Who Rock Both Looks
- Red Carpet Showdown: 2015 American Music Awards
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (11/14-11/20)