The “Not Guilty” verdict was read close to 10pm on Saturday night. Immediately, social media became the outlet to express emotion about the unfair ruling and even though this case is as simple to some as black and white, a lot of White people were equally outraged.
Popular actors, musicians, hosts and other influential people didn’t shy away from the race factor or how heart-wrenching the decision and tragedy is.
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities:
- The Shade Is Too Real In #ThanksgivingClapBack
- Sasha & Malia Obama Steal The Show At Presidential Turkey Pardon
- All The Times Jennifer Lopez Dazzled In The Most Exquisite Gowns At The AMAs
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 American Music Awards
- 13 Times Fantasia Was Our Weight Loss Goal On The ‘Gram
- Give Thanks For Dranks: The Best Thanksgiving Cocktail Recipes
- Nicki Minaj and Taraji P. Henson Honored At VH1 Big In 2015 Awards