Red Carpet season continued on Sunday January 27th with Hollywood’s sensational style stars at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Kerry Washington won my heart again in Rodarte, while Viola Davis was pure elegance in Monique Lhuillier. Check out our gallery of the best, and a few of the absolute worst, dressed from the evening.
- FAB FINDS: 10 Sexy Outfit Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Red Carpet Rundown: 22nd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Red Carpet Rundown: 2016 Critics Choice Awards
- Alicia Keys’ Hairstylist Tippi Shorter on Holiday Hairstyles You Can Create at Home
- Style Stalking: See Jill Scott’s Best Looks
- All The Swimsuits You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- According To Women, These Are The Sexiest Things A Man Could Wear