Red Carpet season continued on Sunday January 27th with Hollywood’s sensational style stars at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Kerry Washington won my heart again in Rodarte, while Viola Davis was pure elegance in Monique Lhuillier. Check out our gallery of the best, and a few of the absolute worst, dressed from the evening.
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- Celebs Hit Up The 40/40 Club’s 10th Anniversary
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- June 19: This Day in Black Music History
- 17 Reasons Why It Sucks to be the Only Black Person in the Office
- June 18: This Day in Black Music History