All of black Hollywood (minus Denzel Washington) stepped in style tonight for the 44rd annual NAACP Image Awards in Los Angeles. Bright color seemed to take the lead as the theme for the red carpet with stand-out style stars like Halle Berry, Kerry Washington, and little Quavezhane Wallis. Check out some of our fave (and not so fave) fashion stars from the evening!
- 20 Summer Wedding Looks That’ll Make You The Belle Of The Ball
- Make Your Wardrobe Vacation-Friendly With These Fab Looks
- How To Get A Summer Wardrobe For Less Than $350
- FAB FINDS: 20 Cute Spring Flats You’ll Love More Than Your Stilettos
- How To Make Your Smokey Eye Work For Day & Night
- The Best Makeup Artists To Follow on Instagram Face On Fleek Inspiration
- Here’s 32 Photos Of Andre Leon Talley Because…Capes