It’s 2014! Time for those New Year’s resolutions, like losing weight, eating better, etc. But we as black folks should make a collective resolution to do better. Here’s our list of things black folks should stop doing and saying in the new year.
- Our Favorite Buddy Cop Movies of All-Time
- The Must-Have Memorial Day BBQ Playlist
- Hot Chocolate
- This Week’s Celebrity Instagrams (5/15-5/21)
- Famous Men Who Had A Baby Or Fell In Love With A Stripper
- #ThrowbackThursday: Kirk Franklin Through The Years
- Remembering Mike Brown On His 19th Birthday (May 20, 1996- August 9, 2014)