It’s 2014! Time for those New Year’s resolutions, like losing weight, eating better, etc. But we as black folks should make a collective resolution to do better. Here’s our list of things black folks should stop doing and saying in the new year.
- 14 Relatives We Are Not Looking Forward to Seeing Over the Holiday
- Social Media Reacts To The Grand Jury Announcement In Ferguson
- Celebrity Swirls
- Darren Wilson’s Injuries After He Killed Michael Brown, Jr.
- Remembering the Artist Annie Lee
- The Hottest Looks From The 2015 American Music Awards
- November 24-30: This Week in Black History