Target recently released the lookbook for their next collaboration with New York-based designer Prabal Gurung. Prabal, who has dressed some of the hottest celebrities on the scene (Jennifer Lawrence and Zoë Saldana are my faves), is known for his bold use of graphic prints and color.
The young seamstress quickly reached to the top of my faves list mainly for this 80-plus-piece Target line. Every piece is runway-ready with his signature playful and fun kaleidoscopic patterns shaped onto sophisticated silhouettes. What’s awesome, of course, is the price point. Luxe designer clothes from $12.99 to $199.99, that’s a win in my book.
Check out a of few of my absolute faves in this gallery. Looks like I will be stalking the Target website on February 10th… once again.
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY:
Follow our style & beauty editor on Twitter!—
Ty Alexander (@HB_TyAlexander) January 18, 2013
- Natural Elegance: 50 Styles Naturalista Brides Need To Try For Their Wedding
- The Best & Worst Looks From The 2015 BET Awards
- All The Swimsuits You Didn’t Know You Wanted
- The Sweeter The Juice: Billionaires Who Love Black Women!
- According To Women, These Are The Sexiest Things A Man Could Wear
- The Cast Of ‘Dope’ Is In Cannes & We Want To Hop On A Flight Right Now
- Red Carpet Rundown: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards