In September 1882, Small had a fight with Billy McCallum. McCallum became bitter over an argument between the two and made a murder attempt on Small’s life by shooting him in the neck. The Black Sam survived and kept fighting until 1885.
- Toast to 'Scandal': 12 Cocktails For the Season Finale
- P&G Everyday- Get Your Brand Saver Coupons Today
- Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- Story Behind the Death of Malcolm X's Grandson Doesn't Pass the Smell Test
- Mom in NM Chases Down Child Abductor; Man Arrested
- Famous Folks We Lost to Gun Violence