According to a new study conducted by the Association of American Medical Colleges, Xavier University in New Orleans is now the number one college for black graduates in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM). In 2011, Xavier was the top producer of African-American students who earned medical degrees. The school beat out Harvard, Yale and Stanford. The historically black university is also a top producer of African American Doctor of Pharmacy graduates. Sixty-five percent of their incoming freshman have a STEM concentration.
- Toast to 'Scandal': 12 Cocktails For the Season Finale
- P&G Everyday- Get Your Brand Saver Coupons Today
- Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion
- Story Behind the Death of Malcolm X's Grandson Doesn't Pass the Smell Test
- Mom in NM Chases Down Child Abductor; Man Arrested
- Famous Folks We Lost to Gun Violence