ReginaeCarterIG

Lil Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter has come for T.I. for choosing the very public Instagram to criticize her dad’s dismissive comments about racism and the black lives matter movement.

@liltunechi This is my son & daughter showing me this for the first time & asking me what you mean? I'm at a complete loss of words here. Wayne I've known you over a decade. Our daughters grew up together practically. Reginae' spent countless times at my house with Niq-Niq when you were in prison & you extended my daughter the same courtesy when I was in the same position. Our relationship outside of music is what makes me sensitive to your disposition. I KNOW you wired a bit different than most other responsible adults, but still nigga U TRIPPING!!!! I don't know what you goin thru,or what you are attempting to avoid but this shit is absolutely unacceptable!!!! You're disrespecting yourself,bringing shame on your family name & tarnishing your legacy. You have children (including mines prior to now) that have looked up to you. You have sons & a daughter that depend upon your leadership. Bro if you don't stand for something out here,all the money,jewelry,cars,mansions bandannas & hit records don't mean shit!!!! Our people are being oppressed!!! We are being hunted,captured & slaughtered out here daily!!! You have to get outta that bubble that you've been living in & get out here & educate yourself on what's going on around US!!! I'm always here to share whatever knowledge or understanding I may have to assist your growth & development,but u MUST STOP this buffoonery & coonin' you out here doin. You looking like somebody who has something to gain or lose by pretending like it's not as bad as BLM making it seem & you're not aware of an issue that needs to be addressed. That's what would be considered "Uncle Tom Shit"…. I know U,YOURE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!! I've been proud to call myself a fan & a friend of Lil Wayne ,but if that must end in order to stand up for those who can't do it for themselves…So be it. If you're not prepared for a question in an interview,say No Comment Bro. But stop embarrassing yourself & everyone out here who's been supporting you. There is no middle ground. Oppression knows no neutral party,either you're part of the oppressed,or you with the oppressor. There is no such thing as oppression not affecting you. It's #USorELSE out here

A video posted by TIP (@troubleman31) on

A screenshot has surfaced of Reginae commenting on T.I.’s lengthy open letter to Weezy.

“You lost his number?” Carter, 17, wrote in the comment section. “You should’ve copied and pasted this and sent it to him thru via text but you wanna seek for attention.”

I'll always be right by your side ! I love you daddy ❤️

A photo posted by colormenae (@colormenae) on

Y'all thought we was done ? 😊 Wayne has my heart ❤️

A photo posted by colormenae (@colormenae) on

While Lil Wayne has yet to respond to T.I.’s comments, he has since apologized for his comments about Black Lives Matter.

“When the reporter began asking me questions about my daughter being labeled a b—- and a hoe, I got agitated,” he said. “From there, there was no thought put into her questions and my responses. Apologies to anyone who was offended.”

It was also reported that Lil Wayne and his team tried to prevent ABC from releasing the interview but were unsuccessful.

After ABC’s airing of the interview, TMZ reported that Lil Wayne fired his publicist.

(Photo Source:

17 thoughts on “Lil Wayne’s Daughter Defends Famous Dad, Slams T.I. For #BLM Post

1. c1979h4;ife on said:

A child or any adult should not comment when a man is talking to another grown man. His words were not directed to his daughter, so she should block his account and keep moving.

2. Beeg1984 on said:

They slow, Toya slow (look at she and Memphiz on Marriage Boot Camp) Reginae slow, she got it from her parents, (look at her Super Sweet 16 on MTV, no way she should have acted like that) and we all know Li Wayne slow cause that Syrup had melted his brain. Just cause you got money, don’t make you smart.

3. Reginae have you forgotten his comments about not wanting to date dark skinned females. Have you forgotten you and your own mother are dark skinned? Sometimes it’s not all about fighting our family battles but realizing when they’re wrong and letting them fix their mistakes. Let my father be this ignorant, he wouldn’t just be hearing it from others. Smh. The same Artists we support are getting stupider and bolder nowadays..

4. She need to learn the history of the struggle before she tries to step up for her ignorant dad. Privileged child has never had to earn anything, she knows nothing about black struggle, but i promise you this, she will before she leaves this earth, as my grandmother use to tell me “keep living”.

• Not only learn her history but stay in a child’s place and let grown people handle grown folk business that’s whats wrong with this country now Children don’t know their place.

5. ButterPecan on said:

I so agree with Tip! As far as Wayne’s daughter, she should STAY IN HER LANE! This is between two grown men! Maybe Wayne was too high to respond or maybe he didn’t want to. Let the men settle this.

6. STOPTHEKILLINGS on said:

LIL WAYNE IS AN IGNORANT BAFOON. HE MESSED AROUND A WROTE A CHECK HIS ASS COULDN’T CASH. HIS DAUGHTER SHOULD HAVE HIS BACK SHE IS HIS DAUGHTER. BUT HE SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ASHMANED OF HOMSELF FOR SPEAKING AND SOUNDING SO DAMN IGNORANT. QUIT SMOKING THAT WEED AND CLEAR YOUR MIND. WHNE THEY PULL YOU OVER, MONEY OR NOT YOU ARE A BLACK MAN THAT THEY HAVE ONLY DISDAIN FOR, NOT LOVE. THEIR CHILDREN MAY BUY YOUR MUSIC BUT SO DO THE BLACK PEOPLE YOU ARE DISSING. IF THEY STPOP SUPPORTING YOU AND YOUR MONEY DRIES UP YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD BLACK PEOPLE BEHIND YAH DUMB ASS. FIRED YOUR PUBLICIST, WHY, YOU THE ONE WHO SAID THAT STUPID SHYTE…YOU GONE LEARN BOY, THE HARD WAY…

• Honeybee on said:

TRUST….it’s not weed that’s got him tripping. Don’t blame the earth for his foolishness. That’s a concoction and his own drama that’s got him talking that nonsense

7. EVELYN WHITE on said:

There is nothing wrong with this beautiful you girl supporting her parent. However there is nothing wrong with taking a stand on certain issues that are important in the Black community. I applaud T.I. for calling Wayne out on his behavior. If you are unable to control yourself in an interview, do not partake in one. I am not a big fan of TI nor Wayne, however I do applaud T.I for using his platform to speak out on issues.

• Lilbit on said:

I agree with you Evelyn! I’m not a fan of either but T.I. has proven himself time and time again that he gets this thing called life and BLM movement. He has been speaking out lately even in one of his new songs about the brutality that is happening in our cities. As far as the daughter, she should let the two of them handle it on their terms. I applaud T.I. for speaking out!

8. specialt757 on said:

I have no problem with her having her dad’s back, hell who else does? And despite her being his daughter she is really cute (looks nothing like him). Mom must have the dominant gene.

• But you will have a problem with “attacking a child” when some commenters come at her with inappropriate, degrading and hateful language. Children getting in the middle of grown folk’s conversations is product of today’s culture. A child wouldn’t even have been able to get the first syllable of a word out in a conversation between two adults when I was growing up. Smart parents.

• specialt757 on said:

Kates I agree this child should stay in a child’s place and let her dad handle his own beefs. I also agree that I would have a problem with someone attacking an innocent child, however this girl is not innocent. She cast the first stone so she gets what she gets. That really has nothing to do with me saying she should have his back, she’s benefitted a lot from him.