Fans no longer have to worry about Nelly’s financial situation.
The rapper and reality star has signed a development deal with Fox and will join its cable sports channel FS1 as a contributor to “Skip and Shannon: Undisputed,” according to Billboard.com. He’ll begin appearing alongside Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe and moderator Joy Taylor on Tuesday, Nov. 1 at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The news comes one month after a $2.4 million tax lien was levied against the artist, and fans took to Spotify believing the constant streaming of his song “Hot in Herre” would help pay the bill.
The St. Louis native, however, has other revenue sources. He is part owner of the NBA’s Charlotte Hornets and stars in two TV shows: BET’s reality series “Nellyville” and Kevin Hart’s comedy parody “Real Husbands of Hollywood.”
“Skip and Shannon: Undisputed,” which features the theme song “No Mercy” from Lil Wayne, delves into sports’ trending topics weekdays from 9:30 am to 12 p.m. ET.
Make That Money: Celebrities Who Worked Together After They Broke Up
1. Cynthia Bailey and LeonSource:Leon Instagram 1 of 11
2. Kimora Lee Simmons, Russell Simmons and Djimon HonsouSource:Twitter 2 of 11
3. Angela Simmons and Shad MossSource:Twitter Fan Page 3 of 11
4. Jackee Harry and Elgin Charles4 of 11
5. Jennifer Lopez and Marc AnthonySource:AP 5 of 11
6. Tasha Smith and Michael Jai WhiteSource:Facebook Fan Page 6 of 11
7. Dolce & GabannaSource:AP 7 of 11
8. Chris Brown and RihannaSource:Instagram 8 of 11
9. Cameron Diaz and Justin TimberlakeSource:PR Photos 9 of 11
10. Vivica A. Fox and 50 CentSource:PR Photos 10 of 11
11. Ray J and Teairra MariSource:Instagram 11 of 11
(Photo Source: Nelly’s Instagram)