The drama continues to follow gospel singer Israel Houghton and his relationship with fiance Adrienne Bailon.

Over the weekend rumors swirled that Houghton allegedly fathered two love children (he has four from his marriage) and now the Texas State Attorney General issuing the gospel singer for back and current child support.

Houghton has admitted to being the father of one of the two rumored children Kingston, but the courts are still waiting to determine whether he’s the father of the youngest.

The Attorney General is reportedly asking Houghton to provide tax returns, checking and savings account statements, 401k information, proof of health insurance, and income history in order to determine child support payments.

Like on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.

(Photo Source: Instagram)

14 thoughts on “Israel Houghton Reportedly Had Two Kids Outside His Marriage

1. African American Woman on said:

Just Saying…if I belonged to a church where this kind of mess was going on-I’d leave! You cannot answer God’s call to lead or be a messenger of His word and live a life in sin on the flip side. Cheating on one’s spouse is a choice, having sex without birth control is a choice…I would have more respect for people in the Ministry who would come out and confess their wrongdoings instead of coming up with weak apologies after they get caught. A leader leads by example…

2. Sharon on said:

You know at the end of the day…saved or not…we’ll always continue to fight our sins til God calls us home. He’ll never be perfect and neither will any of us. All we can do is strive to be better each and every day that we wake up. I’m not surprised by this story. I just hope that Adrienne makes the right decision with her life. AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don’t put your business on any social media outlet…this is between you and yours!! Now lets pray about that!!!

• “Please, please don’t put your business on any social media outlet”. Number one Sharon, that ship done sailed. Number two, if she didn’t, who would know who the hell they are? I still don’t. (Not a reality show fan) And number three, and this is the biggie. Who in the fake, scripted, unreality hell, (pun intended) would pay them to keep their business private?

3. African American Woman on said:

I got what you are saying, however, when you step out into the spotlight and proclaim your passion for Jesus Christ and His teachings, you must hold yourself to a higher standard. I can’t become a lawyer and then rob a bank, get caught and then get angry when people refuse to hire me. Can I say well, I’m human? Hell, no! I would have to hold myself to a higher standard. Also, I have more respect for people who do wrong and admit it rather than finding out through the media…if you plan to use your position of leadership, fame and or fortune to live any way you want, leave God out of it and live your life the way you want.

• I totally agree!!!!! If you are claiming that God spoke to you and told you to lead His people you ARE held to a higher standard! This is not something that God gives everyone! You ARE special and should act accordingly!

• No they’re not special. Just regular old humans who capitalized on the weak and vulnerable. You could go to divinity school, learn the word and do the exact same thing. If you want to witness bat shit crazy up close and personal, go to church.

• Just Sayin on said:

Jesus! Who hurt you all? What pastor let you down? Have fun in your perfect church of three. It must get pretty mentally exhausting passing judgment and condemnation all the live long day. Hope y’all never mess up because the minute you do someone (on a much smaller scale) will be condemning you the same way. If you honestly believe given the same platform you would be able to resist all temptation, then more power to you.

4. Also An African American Woman on said:

Look, I am just as disappointed as everybody else is to hear this about Israel Houghton, as well. But liking his music does not equate to worshipping him. His flaws does not make the music he makes any less powerful. If anything, I am glad this has happened because now I know he is real (no pun intended). And if the qualification to preach and sing the Gospel is perfection, then the church is OVER! King David committed adultery and then abused is authority to have his mistresses’ husband killed and yet he was called a “friend of God.” (Pun intended)

5. African American Woman on said:

Ridiculous how people who come to the forefront (whether it be ministry, gospel music, etc…) talk about living and following God while making money off promoting their music and gospel and still doing the same crap out here that the “sinners” do. We all need to stop worshipping these false lovers of God and give all the glory to God. He won’t take our money and abuse our trust, but he will love us unconditionally, guide us, pick us up when we’re down and be a forever friend-for free! All He asks is that we follow Him.