Rihanna and Drake have both reached levels in their careers that only they understand what life is like for each other.
When news broke earlier this year that Drizzy and Rih Rih were a pair, AubRih fans everywhere rejoiced. But even after crossing major relationship hurdles together, like getting matching tattoos, it looks as though the famous couple have called it quits.
According to reports, both stars have decided to break things off and go their separate ways, with a source saying, “Rihanna and Drake are seeing other people at the moment. They are not exclusive anymore. They still love each other, but their schedules have gotten in the way.” But who could be good enough for Drake that he’s no longer with Rihanna, you may ask?
Insiders revealed that Drake maybe booing up with social media star India Love. A source revealed that “Drake and India Love have been hooking up for at least a few weeks.” But of course, the bad gal herself couldn’t let things end without a little subtle shade. She took to Instagram to share a message about her exes, saying, “None of my exes are married or in happy relationships so it’s safe to say that I wasn’t da problem lol.”
Which pair sounds better as a Hollywood couple: AubrIndia? or AubRih?
Celebs Who Break-Up to Make-Up
1. Teddy and Tina CampbellSource:Tina Campbell Instagram 1 of 17
2. Gabrielle Union-Wade and Dwayne WadeSource:Gabrielle Union Wade Instagram 2 of 17
3. Keyshia Cole and Daniel GibsonSource:YouTube screenshot 3 of 17
4. Kourtney Kardashian and Scott DisickSource:Kourtney Instagram 4 of 17
5. Chris Brown and KarruecheSource:Chris Brown Instagram 5 of 17
6. Robert De Niro and Grace HightowerSource:(PR) 6 of 17
7. Diddy and Kim Porter7 of 17
8. Omar Epps and Keisha SpiveySource:(PR) 8 of 17
9. Snoop Dogg and ShanteSource:(PR) 9 of 17
10. Rihanna and Chris BrownSource:(PR) 10 of 17
11. Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun CookSource:(Twitter) 11 of 17
12. Laura GovanSource:(PR) 12 of 17
13. Kobe and Vanessa Bryant13 of 17
14. Rapper Fabolous and girlfriend Emily B14 of 17
15. Joseline and Stevie J15 of 17
16. Jessica Biel and Justin TimberlakeSource:(PR) 16 of 17
17. Pink and Carey HartSource:(PR) 17 of 17
Source: E! Online |PHOTO CREDIT: Getty