NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) — Prosecutors and the defense lawyer in the 2014 crash that injured actor Tracy Morgan are due in court in November.
The Home News Tribune reports Nov. 9 was set for a status conference after both sides met at the Middlesex County Courthouse in New Brunswick on Thursday.
Authorities have charged Wal-Mart truck driver Kevin Roper of Georgia with aggravated manslaughter, vehicular homicide and aggravated assault. He has pleaded not guilty.
Investigators say Roper was speeding when he crashed into a limo van carrying Morgan and others on the New Jersey Turnpike. Morgan was injured and his friend and fellow comedian James McNair was killed.
Morgan reached a settlement with Wal-Mart last year.
Mixin' Business With Pleasure: Stars That Married Their Managers
1. Erica CampbellSource:PR 1 of 11
2. Mary J. BligeSource:PR 2 of 11
3. Bobby BrownSource:PR 3 of 11
4. LaToya JacksonSource:PR 4 of 11
5. Kelly RowlandSource:Kelly Instagram 5 of 11
6. Britney SpearsSource:PR 6 of 11
7. Celine DionSource:AP 7 of 11
8. Rasheeda FrostSource:Rasheeda Instagram 8 of 11
9. Tamar BraxtonSource:Tamar Instagram 9 of 11
10. UsherSource:PR 10 of 11
11. Wendy WilliamsSource:PR 11 of 11
(Photo Source: PR)