NEW YORK (AP) — Rihanna says her new collection for Puma was inspired by Japanese street culture.
The pop star launched the autumn/winter 2016 Fenty Puma by Rihanna line on Tuesday at Foot Locker in New York City.
She says she remembers exploring fashion during her first trip to Japan years ago and leaving in awe.
Her edgy collection, mostly in black and white, includes loose sweaters and pants, dresses, skirts, sneakers and sneaker heels.
Fans screamed as Rihanna entered the venue, singing her songs that played in the background. She says she designed the line for her feverish fans.
Rihanna's Many Looks Through the Years
1. rihanna-instagramSource:Rihanna Instagram 1 of 27
2. Rihanna's pinned hairSource:PR Photos 2 of 27
3. Rihanna's long black wavesSource:PR Photos 3 of 27
4. RiRi with bangs and dark tresses4 of 27
5. RiRi rocking long red locks.5 of 27
6. RiRi - soft, red and so sophisticated.6 of 27
7. Riri has gradually morphed in to a sexy, capricious siren.7 of 27
8. Rihanna's throwback do'Source:PR Photos 8 of 27
9. Rihanna's long black curlsSource:PR Photos 9 of 27
10. Rihanna's shaved sideSource:PR Photos 10 of 27
11. Rihanna's blonde bangsSource:PR Photos 11 of 27
12. RiRi with a short pink do12 of 27
13. Riri with soft brown curls13 of 27
14. Rihanna's blonde curls14 of 27
15. Rihanna short do'15 of 27
16. Rihanna, soft, red and sexy.16 of 27
17. RiRi in her 'Pon De Replay' days17 of 27
18. Rihanna in March of 2009.18 of 27
19. Riri tries an asymmetrical cut.19 of 27
20. Rihanna looking very glamourous in December of 200920 of 27
21. Rihanna with her blonde mohawk.21 of 27
22. Riri is working this sexy cut with some color.22 of 27
23. Rihanna wears her hair in a soft, short bob.23 of 27
24. Rihanna early on with long locksSource:PR Photos 24 of 27
25. Rihanna as a teen with the side bangSource:PR Photos 25 of 27
26. Rihanna as a teen with brown hair and loose wavesSource:PR Photos 26 of 27
27. Rihanna as a kid rocking the barrettesSource:Rihanna Instagram 27 of 27
PHOTOS: Instagram, PR Photos