Janet Jackson has kept a super low profile since she announced that she was delaying her world tour because she and husband Wissam Al Mana were hoping to start a family.
But there’s a reason why a now expectant Ms. Jackson has been missing from the public eye since her announcement. According to reports, she’s been at home on bed rest following doctor’s orders after she allegedly packed on over 100 pounds during her pregnancy.
#JanetJackson has kept a relatively low profile during her #pregnancy. Reportedly, the 50-year-old singer has been home with her husband #WissamAlMana and has been placed on bed rest. A source claims she “has ballooned to 250 pounds,” and was "ordered to stay at home because she’s at risk for serious complications. This pregnancy is doing a number on her". Reportedly, Janet is also struggling with her appearance and “she didn’t want … Read more on #theJasmineBRAND.com
A source revealed that the legendary star has gone up to 250 lbs, saying, “This pregnancy is doing a number on her. She didn’t want anyone to see that she was already getting huge [when she was photographed in July].”
Being an expectant mom at 50 years old can take a major toll on the body, but the pop star has been handling it with grace. Although the sex of the child has yet to be revealed, we wish Janet and Wissam a happy and healthy baby.
Celebrity Moms Who've Struggled To Get Pregnant
1. Tia Mowry HardrictSource:PR 1 of 13
2. Tamar BraxtonSource:PR 2 of 13
3. Angela BassettSource:AP 3 of 13
4. Aisha TylerSource:Courtesy 4 of 13
5. BeyonceSource:AP 5 of 13
6. Kenya MooreSource:YouTube Screenshot 6 of 13
7. Mariah CareySource:PR 7 of 13
8. Guiliana RancicSource:PR Photos 8 of 13
9. Sherri ShepherdSource:AP 9 of 13
10. Khloe KardashianSource:PR Photos 10 of 13
11. ImanSource:PR Photos 11 of 13
12. Celine DioneSource:AP 12 of 13
13. Kim KardashianSource:PR 13 of 13
SOURCE: Ok Magazine | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram